2014 Aurion Range
It's your opportunity to take Advantage of super low finance
- Automatic. Includes Metallic Paint.
- 1% Comparison Rate *
- HID headlamps; Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) & Automatic High Beam
- JBL premium audio with 7" touchscreen and 10 speakers
- Glass tilt and slide moonroof
- Blind Spot Monitor[B4]
- Satellite navigation[N1] with live traffic updates[G7]
- Digital radio (DAB+)[B3]
Terms & Conditions
* 1% comparison rate available to approved personal applicants & a 1% annual percentage rate is available to approved Bronze & Silver Fleet and primary producer applicants of Toyota Finance for the financing of Yaris, Aurion, 2013 Prado GX and GXL, 2013 HiLux 4x2 and 2013 Camry Altise and Atara ranges. Excludes Camry Hybrid and demonstrators. Finance applications must be received and approved between 1/03/2014 and 31/03/2014 and vehicles registered and delivered by 04/04/2014 unless extended. Maximum finance term of 48 months applies. Conditions, fees & charges apply. Comparison rate based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[G7] SUNA™ GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. Please see www.sunatraffic.com.au for details.
[B3] Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
[B4] Reversing Camera, Park Assist, Sonar Parking, Driver Fatigue Monitor, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Reverse Cross Traffic Alert are a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.